Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Fourth of July weekend

For 3 days the boys and I took a little trip to see family while Thomas flew to Colorado for a wedding.  It was fun to get away and to not be by myself with the boys.  They definitely loved spending time with their cousins.

We saw everyone from both sides of the family.  I'm not sure when the last time that happened was.  The boys and I even received a bonus visit from my Grandma and Aunt.   

The only downfall from our trip (besides coming home to reality) was that our truck got a flat tire at some point.  Luckily, we made it home without any problems, but by the next night it was completely flat and bending the rim.

Garrison and Thomas in Uncle Nate and Aunt Kathy's pool

 Josiah not really sure if he wants to get in...

 ... didn't like it!

Storm Trooper Josiah.  
He loved wearing this helmet, but was afraid of it if someone else wore it.

Papa (my dad) giving piggy back rides to Adeline and Josiah.

Building sand castles while visiting my mom.

Pontoon time!  
They each got a chance to drive and blow the horn.
They were pretty excited!

  

My mom with Garrison and my Grandma.



Aren't they precious when they sleep?!


0 comments:

Post a Comment