Thursday, April 12, 2012

the week

Monday- went to my doctors appointment.  I've gained ?? lbs.  Don't even know how many.  I haven't look at my sheet yet.  The babies heartbeat is between 160 and 164.  I don't think either boys was ever that high.  Girl?!  Boy or girl they are very active.  The nurse asked me if I've been able to feel anything yet.  I can!  Well, I have for awhile, but now when I feel them move I know for sure it's the baby.  The baby kept moving around and kicking while the nurse was trying to get a heartbeat reading.

Tuesday-  We took it easy and watched movies.  We thought Josiah might be getting an ear infection.  We almost took him into urgent care, but didn't.  He seems to be fine during the day, but at night gets a little congested.  During the day I'll find him sticking his finger in his ear.  When I ask him what he's doing he usually says, "It hurts."  Guess we'll keep a close eye on him.

Wednesday-  The boys played with baking soda and colored vinegar.  They had a lot of fun.  When you drop the vinegar on to the baking soda it fizzes.  They enjoyed making their "projects", as they refer to it as.  (Pictures to come)

Thursday- I decided to pull off the plastic that's been holding the cold air out of the boys bedrooms all winter.  I'm hoping it will warm up soon and we won't be needing the plastic.  Upon pulling it off I found lots of mold.  I messaged my mom on what to use to clean it with and then we took a little trip to Walmart.  Once home I spent the rest of the afternoon scrubbing the windows and all the woodwork in both boys bedrooms.  Now my back hurts so bad I can barely move.  Oh well.  At least I know that their rooms are freshly clean and free of mold... for now.

Tomorrow-  Maybe I'll scrub some more woodwork.  We have enough to keep me busy all summer long.  We are also planning on attending a free movie night at our church.  They are showing Dolphin Tale.  I know the boys are looking forward to popcorn and sundaes.  Actually, so am I.

Saturday-  I am taking a good friend out for a little pampering for her birthday.  We're going to get manicures and coffee.  I cannot wait!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment