Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Things from their mouth

Garrison's....

"Mom, are you swelling up?"
___________

Me: "Garrison is that the shirt with the spaghetti sauce stains on it?"

Garrison: "Yes.  You need to do some body work on it"

___________

Garrison:  "Hey dad!  If you go to Jimmy Johnson's place you can get stuff for fixing that crack.  You can get a ladder and some paint and fix this house."  ( Jimmy Johnson's NASCAR sponsor is Lowe's.  Ha!  Ha!)


Can you tell that we have a handyman on our hands?!  Lately he's been into watching "This Old House."  I think that is the funniest most amazing thing that our 4 year can sit through an entire episode of "This Old House" on PBS.

_____________________________

Josiah's...

"You don't sass me."  He said that to me the other day while he was getting ready for bed.  I don't know where he ever heard that before because I'm pretty sure we've never said this.

____________

"Mom, you look like Jackie."  Jackie is my sister who lives with us.  She had dyed my hair a day earlier and it looks similar to the color of Jackie's hair.  I was blow drying my hair when he said this to me.

____________

"You've got to be kidding me!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment