Sunday, September 16, 2012

another baby update

A picture of me last week at 38 weeks

Only 6 more days!  Well, we'll see...

I had a doctors appointment on Friday and I have not progressed anymore.  I'm still at 1 cm, 50% efface and the baby is still a little high.  So disappointing!

Yesterday, I went to our huge neighborhood garage sale and walked for 3 hours!  I could barely move by the time I got home, but I'm hoping it helped.

I have another appointment on Wednesday.  This time if I still have not progressed any we'll set up a date to be induced, but I'm praying that he comes before then.  I had a date to be induced when I was pregnant with Garrison and he decided to come the day before.  So we'll see.

Other than that I have not gained any weight since my last appointment a week ago and my blood pressure is still good and low.  Baby's heartbeat is also still strong.

Today, I've been nesting like crazy.  I can't seem to get this house clean enough.  The boys were even helping me this morning.  Garrison said he's very excited for the baby to come and he thinks he's going to like him.

Back to cleaning and waiting...

0 comments:

Post a Comment