Sunday, August 28, 2011

11 years is a long time

This weekend my best friend from high school, Angie, and her family came for a visit.  The last time we saw each other was 11 years ago- the year we graduated high school.  The picture below is of us from our senior year.  
 This is of us today.  I felt like our friendship hadn't skipped a beat.  When you have a friendship like ours it's something that comes natural and is really special.  We can be ourselves around each other and not feel judged or have to worry that the other might misunderstand.  I don't think I would have made it through high school without someone like her and I still cherish our friendship today.
   
We both have two boys and our oldest are only 6 days apart.  It's fun and encouraging going through the same things at the same time.  Lately it's been potting training... not a fun job.
Even our husbands got along.  It was a lot of fun.  I'm really glad we were able to get together and I can't wait until we can do it again.  


0 comments:

Post a Comment