Thursday, March 25, 2010

Dear Josiah



Josiah,

Hello my handsome, little man. Yesterday you turned 6 months old. I cannot believe you have been with us for 6 months already. You are an amazing little man. I thank God that he blessed me with you. That he trusted daddy and I enough to let us be your parents. Everyday I fall in love with you more and more.

You are becoming a very active boy. You love to reach and grab at everything. It can be very exhausting sometimes when I'm holding you. You can roll over and your favorite activity to do right now is bounce. You bounce while we hold you, you bounce when you're sitting in your saucer, you bounce until our arms become numb, but I wouldn't change anything about it.

You have been eating oatmeal with baby food mixed in for over a month now. I love when you see me get out the bowl and start mixing it all together. You get so excited. You start giggling and kicking like crazy. You are very much like your daddy's side of the family. You love to eat and when you're hungry you need to eat soon.

You're also like my side of the family when it comes to sleeping. If you get tired you get really crabby. You are a very easy baby, but when it comes to eating and sleeping you can be very demanding, but that makes you Josiah Thomas and I love that about you.

You have one little tooth that has just popped through within the last couple of days.

Yesterday you had your 6 month appointment and I was so proud of you. You did an excellent job. You couldn't stop smiling at Dr. Kirby. When you received your first shot yesterday you didn't even cry. I don't know how you didn't, but you did so well.

I love you so much, Josiah! These last 6 months have been so much fun with you. Happy 6 months buddy!

Love,
Mommy

0 comments:

Post a Comment