Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Tom and Dawn

My brother is about to become a daddy!!! Tom, my brother, and his wife Dawn are at the hospital right now having their little baby girl. The last I heard (at 10 this morning) was that Dawn was at 5 centimeters and having back labor. Yuck! She went into labor at 10 pm on Monday night. That means she's going on 39 hours of labor (I'm writing this at 1 pm Wednesday). Oh, that poor girl.

If you could take a moment to pray for them that would be wonderful. I talked to Tom yesterday and he said that they hadn't slept much since she went into labor.

I'm so excited! I can't believe that my brother is going to be a daddy. I'll keep posting as I hear more. I can't wait to meet baby girl Williams.

update:
She has arrived!! Adeline Mae Williams arrived here this morning at 7:10. She weighs 8 lbs. 4 oz. Congratulations Tom and Dawn!

0 comments:

Post a Comment