Tuesday, February 10, 2009

going stir crazy

Cabin fever has hit the Bush household. I think that the dogs are even going stir crazy. I cannot wait for the warm weather so that Garrison and I can get out and run, run, run. Last year at this time Garrison wasn't even a month old yet and our household was more of a blur and there was no way we wanted to be outside with the sunshine of our son inside. However, this year Garrison is a 13 month old active toddler. The last couple of days he's becoming more and more crabby starting in the early afternoon and lasting until he goes to bed. I think he's sick of playing with the same toys, in the same cupboards within the same four walls. And frankly, I'm getting sick of picking up the same toys, putting the same items back into the cupboards in the same four walls. Come on spring... even if we'll be muddy and soaked after splashing in the puddles, at least we'll be outside.
On another note... I mentioned that last week we got lamps for our house and I thought I would post them. It sounds funny, Joanna and Thomas make fun of me, but I feel like now I have a "grown up" living room because I have lamps.
I've also had thoughts of repainting my entire house. Shh, don't tell Thomas. But I know that I'm just going stir crazy and want a change. I'm not a big fan of this time of year.
A pic of Garrison today...

1 comments:

Angie said...

I agree - I'm so sick of being in the house - and so is Brayden. When we got home from Wal-Mart today, he took off running down the driveway. If it wasn't so wet - I'd dress him up and take him out to play in the snow.

Post a Comment