Monday, September 16, 2013

My little helper


Josiah loves helping me cook.  Yesterday when he came in to the kitchen and saw that I was using a rolling pin he ran to get a chair.  We were making little pizza crusts for Garrisons school lunches.

Garrison goes to school everyday, but his school only offers hot lunch two days a week.  So that leaves me 3 days of racking my brain trying to come up with cold lunch ideas.  The other day, I came upon this website through pinterest and found a recipe for making pizza lunchables.  (I already make regular ham, cheese and cracker lunchables so I was super excited to find this.)  Talk about a hit with my boys.  They had to try them for supper last night and Josiah is wanting them for lunch again today.  I think I'll be making more of these soon.  Next time I'm going to double or triple what I just made so that I can actually freeze some and save them for future lunches.

0 comments:

Post a Comment