Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Happy Birthday, Josiah

Happy 4th Birthday, Josiah!

Josiah wanted a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles party this year.  So last night we had some of our family over to celebrate.  (We also kind of sort of celebrated Cade's birthday too.  Who turns 1 next Tuesday.  He got to open presents.  His cake and decorations will come next week.)

My attempt at making TMNT balloons.

"The Ooze"
 aka. lemon lime kool-aid 

I decided to make Josiah's cake this year.  It took me 3 hours!!!
Raphael came out pink and not red- Josiah, thankfully, didn't care.

 "Ok!  Everyone look at me now."  
Yep, that's what he said.

 What the table looked like when he came down for breakfast this morning.

Josiah also got to tag along with Garrison and his class as they went to the Superior Fire Station this morning.  (I was a chaperon and driver.)  He had a lot of fun (all the kids did.)  What a way to start out your birthday!
 
*click on the picture and look at the way Garrison is standing.  I think it's so cute.

0 comments:

Post a Comment