Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween 2010

Garrison and Josiah were our little milk and cookies this year.  I saw this in one of my Parents magazines and had to make it.  It was a lot of fun making them, but I think that next year I'm going to be buying their costumes.  Unless, of course, I see another really cute idea and can't pass it up.  Plus, it was super cheap and I think they turned out really cute.  We got lots of compliments on them. 

 Went with our friends Andrea and Avery Dickinson to the hospital that Garrison and Josiah were born at and the hospital that Andrea works at and went trick-or-treating there for a little bit.  Then we went back to the Dickinson's house and Tom and Ryan took Avery and Garrison out and went around the block.  We took these pictures between places and that's why Garrison is having a "slight" melt down.  He didn't want to put his costume back on and take his picture or go back out trick-or-treating, but as soon as he knew more candy was involved he was off and running.  Kids and candy!


Happy Halloween!



  

0 comments:

Post a Comment